My prediction for Doctor Who is that it will be super emotional and then:
D: “My name is John Smith”
D: “John Smith!”
C: “But that’s your fake name”
D: “No my fake name is John Smith!”
C: “Which is what you just said!”
D: “No it isn’t! I said John Smith!”
And it turns out the TARDIS won’t translate his name properly because it’s her job to stop him doing stupid shit like that
I like it.
graham norton during Eurovision 2013: the best of
- graham: if two girls kissing offends you, then grow up
- on ireland performance: good news for the irish economy, i hear they’ve discovered oil there. too bad it’s baby oil and they appear to have used it all on his backing dancers.
- graham on montenegro: the picture quality of the moon landing was better than this link to Montenegro
- montenegro: we have to be brief, don’t we?
- graham: yes
- graham: i don’t think bonnie can win now, i don’t know, i’m not carol vorderman.
- petra: we're half through voting now
- graham: oh that's depressing
- estonia: shows up
- graham: is he standing outside a prison?
- albania: petra you look gorgeous tonight!
- graham: better than you
- albanian guy: (singing) should i live, should i die without your love--
- graham: you should leave
- eric: i'll help you to the bathroom
- graham: don't do that eric, that's how rumours start
- germany: we're having so much fun!!!1!
- graham: speak for yourself
- dude: breathes
- graham: oh look, it's sideshow bob, nice of him to show up
- petra: azerbaijan won 2 years ago, it can still happen now!
- graham: god, please, no
- denmark: winning
- graham: busy right now, just won the eurovision, i'll call back later. #donereallywell!!1!1!
- voting after denmark has won: proceeds, ppl giving points to russia or idk
- graham: can someone please tell her she can't win now
- graham: oh flowers now, marvellous
- graham: my taxi is waiting outside so if she could sing as quick as possible, that would be nice
*sexually strokes wall until finding light switch*
What a turn on.
why does everyone say get out when somebody makes a pun dont get out get in here and make more puns
Bonapurple: So, Moffat has officially gone insane. He actually couldn’t have...
So, Moffat has officially gone insane. He actually couldn’t have involved more of his own storylines and made ones that weren’t even his own his own, if he has titled the episode, “My Name Is King Moffat And I Wrote Everything Ever, It’s All Mine”. I mean, it wasn’t the absolute worst episode…
Or he likes to presume his audience has some semblance of intelligence/good memory so they don’t have to waste time continually pandering to the “DURR i dont remembur that so it must be bad wurting!” crowd through flashbacks…
Not to get into an argument, but that character wasn’t particularly well developed in the original episode, as well as it being a fairly terrible Christmas episode, as I remember. I don’t mean a flashback would have helped, but some indication of its, clearly considerable, power before the massive major, “Holy shit, the Doctor is going to die all at once” moment pretty near the end. Those slenderman-esque creatures were awesome! What were they called? Moffat clearly has lots of ideas, but he seems to always try and cram them into one episode or storyline. It’s a subjective thing, but I am not a massive fan of the rather obtrusive running storyline through a series or longer. I think it takes away from the characters themselves and the the quirky, imaginative single or double episodes which make Doctor Who so great.
So, Moffat has officially gone insane. He actually couldn’t have involved more of his own storylines and made ones that weren’t even his own his own, if he has titled the episode, “My Name Is King Moffat And I Wrote Everything Ever, It’s All Mine”. I mean, it wasn’t the absolute worst episode ever, but what the hell was that character development? We’re supposed to remember who that Great Intelligence guy is from Christmas ? Some sort of reminder or foreshadowing or hint of who the hell he was would have been nice. Real nice. Actually, it would have just been good storytelling. But hey. I suppose Moffat must be above that in his metaphysical world which is clearly too complicated for us mere mortals to understand.